summer leather vest.

because it’s the best thing going right now. and, because when i google it, this should be the first image anyone sees. and because when they filmed the video to SLV – Unison, shorty almost came out of the one piece a couple times.

Comments (6)

1. Vinit wrote::

Yeah sick’ as EoD would say. Gutted I was just max-ing out leaning on the goal while Fin was doing mad-skids. Good slam from Lucas mid-way tourhgh that clip though. He’s picked the game up so much quicker than everyone else. I was frankly annoyed with him constantly blocking me out all the time. Isn’t that interference’ in hockey’?

Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 11:06 #
  2. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I thinkI would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad forme. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 9:17 #
  3. I was under the impression the Govt was doing something abt it.But giving the power directly into the hands of people requires more research…ummm I’m supposing here. Maybe the ministers who planned a foreign trip based on this were rejected, so the any forays in that direction were firmly squashed….I knw, I knw I can be so lame

Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 8:38 #
  4. The best way to see the city wake up.I love every photo..U take me with u in ur lens. superU made my day Seems bad weather there..U come here and u wil have the same but then around 18C

Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 8:52 #
  5. to our reporter .. If he said he had “reservations” about the idea on a Friday and then said something different when he thought about it a few days later, that’s really not a big deal…Look, we make many stupid mistakes; but we didn’t make one here.

Friday, May 20, 2016 at 10:31 #
  6. Most people pay too much for the things they get for nothing.

Friday, September 2, 2016 at 12:50 #