amber rose vs. tahiry jose.

1. pics – Amber.
If it’s the Smooth Mag pics, the various papparazzi photos or even the old ones from Delilah’s menu, Amber is clearly ahead of the game when it comes to still photos. Even though Ms. Jose made quite a splash w/her cover feature, I think it’s okay to blame her for shutting down King magazine. Sure, it’s fine to ogle her on the internet, but when the publishing mag has to write an intro blurb that basically amounts to “Yeah, we don’t know how she made the cover, either” then it’s time to shut down your publication.

2. videos – Tahiry.
From the moment shorty gave a lil’ summer cookup to a frozen meal, she took the internet by storm. Budden’s constant candid videos of her doing everything from preparing for a night at her job to assembling a trampoline have put her in the lead. Although Amber’s got a bonafied rap video or two under her belt, they obviously didn’t feature her best assets.

3. sense of humor – slight edge to Tahiry.
Tahiry laughs at Budden’s jokes and tells a few of her own. That’s what most of us want out of a girlfriend — smart enough to get our jokes, but not tryna do standup on some Aisha Tyler shit. On the other hand, Amber dresses like a cartoon character and poses like this w/her sister – that takes a sense of humor which can’t be denied.

4. stunt factor – Amber.
Ye took her to New York, London and Paris during fashion week as his most prized accessory. At first she looks white, but has that racially ambiguous factor that rappers and fappers love. Tahiry has the crazy waste to hips ratio, but she’s still rockin’ jeans instead of stupid ass mom shorts w/gladiatrix sandals. The nail in the coffin, of course, is Amber’s deep collection of stupid sunglasses. You aren’t really stuntin’ if you don’t rock dumb ass sunglasses.

5. wifey material – toss up.
Tahiry cooks. Not necessarily well. But she’s done it before. Got the vid to prove it.
Amber dykes. Not necessarily well. But we’ve heard the audio that1 proves it.
Tahiry smashed Fabulous2, Amber was a professional pole technician.
Some prose, some Kan’s… It all comes down to what you’re looking for.

notes:
  1. kinda []
  2. who prolly hasn’t been the same since. could Tahiry have some of that Badu Blackwater which negatively affects promising young rappers? []

Comments (12)

1. rashad wrote::

I vote for amber, but only because of my disdain for Buddens, which is sad

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 9:38 #
  2. neil wrote::

Yeah, those mom shorts are hella retarded. I still vote for Amber though.. she’s one of the most ambiguously raced women I’ve ever seen.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 1:58 #
  3. bfnh wrote::

i gotta go w/tahiry. based on blog traffic – she’s the main reason people have been visiting the site since this post went up. plus, in her followup video on thereal – she models a snuggie. that’s a keeper right there.

Monday, April 27, 2009 at 4:12 #
  4. Susan wrote::

I go with Tahiry. Amber might seem bad-ass, but Tahiry is a lot more. Well, that’s just my opinion anyway.

Monday, August 29, 2011 at 11:29 #
  5. I definitely prefer Amber generally for most of her look and behaviour.
    And I just want to say that for me personally Tahiry doesn’t have a sense of humor at all.

Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 5:33 #
  6. BrisKo wrote::

TAHIRY all the way! shes way more down to EARTH. i love the ration of her ass to waist …. plus i love a Spanish girls …. i think she would out due Amber any day

Monday, December 19, 2011 at 3:53 #
  7. Hi fantastic website! Does running a blog such as this take a lot of work?
    I have virtually no understanding of programming but I
    was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.

I understand this is off subject but I simply had to ask.
    Cheers!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 6:27 #
  8. frank wrote::

I’ve learned many important things by means of your post. I’d personally also like to say that there may be situation in which you will apply for a loan and do not need a cosigner such as a U.S. Student Aid Loan. However, if you are getting a borrowing arrangement through a classic loan company then you need to be prepared to have a co-signer ready to allow you to. The lenders are going to base their very own decision using a few components but the biggest will be your credit rating. There are some loan providers that will as well look at your work history and come to a decision based on this but in many cases it will depend on your credit score.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 7:40 #
  9. May I simply just say what a relief to discovsr an individual who
    genuinely understands what they are discussing on the internet.
    You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and
    mazke iit important. More and more peoplle need tto check this out aand understand this side of the story.
    I was surprised that you are noot mre popular
    since you surely possess the gift.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 5:56 #
  10. My brother suggested I might like this website.
    He was totally right. This post actually made my day.
    You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

Saturday, August 2, 2014 at 10:38 #
  11. Now, the stalwart Inter – Continental Miami is
    about to conclude a $30 million upgrade
    as well as the former Continental Bayside Hotel is undergoing a renovation that’s anticipated
    to finish at the begining of 2013, once the property at 146 Biscayne Blvd.
    Throughout the path through the beach, and on the intracoastal
    waters, I will explain the Hallmark, a big sophisticated, along with the two Allington Towers.

As we can easily see Elliptical Trainers along with their development have influenced the progressive advance from the fitness sciences to where now it is; and from the
    trends we observed, it is going to continue doing so into the
    future.

Monday, August 11, 2014 at 5:25 #
  12. Deandre wrote::

I do believe all of the ideas you have presented for yur
    post. They’re very convincing and can certainly work.
    Still, thee posts are too short for beginners. Could you please lengthen them a little from next time?

Thank you for the post.